Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of C to C++ converte

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of C to C++ converter
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 07:47:31 +0200

        Hi,

        Could you please submit your project again with :

        - A direct URL to the tarbal
        - A detailed technical description (half a page will do)

        Also note that Savannah offers support to the Free Software
developers. Open Source and Free Software are two different
movements with different goals and should not be confused.

        I managed to find the distribution after a few clicks
http://scriptol.tuxfamily.org/ctocpp10.zip and noticed the following
problems that you'll need to fix before submitting the project again:

        - The distribution does not contain proper licensing information.
          Please follow the instructions at the end of the GNU GPL or
          GNU LGPL themselves
        - Restate the dependencies accurately (from the readme I see
          that code is generated for Turbo C++

        Thanks in advance,