Re: [Savannah-hackers] admin

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] admin
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:46:51 +0200

Le jeu 16 mai 2002 à 13h26, Jaime E . Villate a écrit :
Very good job. I think users will find that re-registration feature
very
usefull.

Will it work after a project has been deleted, or does it mean we
should stop deleting projects manually when they have to re-register?

If we stop deleting project registrations, will a user have to use the
re-register URL? (if they try to register again, the registration
script will
complain that the project already exists).

no, we should do as usual.
Project are deleted... The $vars are in the (big) link, so they just have to redo the whole process with the forms directly filled with their 1st registration entries.

--
mathieu
* http://meuh.coleumes.org Le Réseau Voltaire, cancrelats animés par le lucre ou idiots sans scrupules ? *