[Savannah-hackers] Re: autoconf 2.53 documentation link

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: autoconf 2.53 documentation link
Date: 20 May 2002 11:42:39 +0200

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Bostic <address@hidden> writes:

Keith> The documentation points people at:
Keith> http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/autoconf.html

Keith> but that's still only version 2.52.

Yep.  But I couldn't find the documentation on how to run the
certainly existing scripts that hey use.  So we have to wait for
someone at gnu to handle that part.

That's a problem most maintainers have, and it should really be
documented somewhere.  I asked a couple of times to various GNU
addresses, but I never had any answer.

Does someone at subversion/savannah know the final word?  I'm ready to
run the scripts, but I need to know where it is.