[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of cipherED

From: lulliz
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of cipherED
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 13:37:13 -0400

Paolo Lulli <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: cipherED
System name: ciphered
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

My project  consists in building up a GTK editor to perform both cryptanalysis
and ciphering of text files/binaries . It should also be useful to make
statistics on cyphertext and manage /\\\'em as possible
It should mainly consist in a GTK window in which to load an hexadecimal memory
dump of a file or  the clear text itself; then it should be possible to perform
ciphering transformation on them, or statistical
analysis, calculating of correspondance indexes,  saving the file
with linux or DOS EOF (CR/CR/LF).

I figure I will start coding from inserting some silly codes written
elsewhere e.g.:
lulliz\' code in the articles listed at:
http://zaf.home9.dk3.com/programmers/articles

(\"lulliz\" is me, of course)

And begin building up the user interface.

It does not really exist yet but I/\\\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:
CVS
GNU make
gcc