Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of cipherED add

From: mathieu
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of cipherED address@hidden
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 20:18:55 +0200

----- Begin Forwarded Message -----
Date : dim 26 mai 2002 à 20h18
Sujet : Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of cipherED
De : Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
À : address@hidden
CC : Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Identifiant du message : <address@hidden>
Références : <address@hidden>Références : <address@hidden>Références : <address@hidden>

Le lun 27 mai 2002 à 19h25, blacksheep a écrit :
 Sun, May 26, 2002 at 07:17:49PM +0200, posseduto/a da malevole
presenze Mathieu Roy interloquì:
> Hi,
>
> Can you please submit your project again (you can do this copying
the
> big re-registration link provided in the mail you get when you have
> registered)
> with a more detailed
> description (half a page will do)

Sure I will... :-)

>and could you create a tarball with
> the code as it now exists
> and make it available to a temporary URL ?

At the present moment there is still no file to be uploaded :-(
Is that a problem ?

Hum, I was thinking that some files already exist. If it not the case, it is not a problem. Just remember to correctly insert license notices (see important note when your project will be approved).

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org
* http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)
----- End Forwarded Message -----