Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Hola-testing cms:

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Hola-testing cms: no database, only php
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:37:57 +0100

Good, I see that you have put the 3-paragraph copying permision statement in
all your php files. However, you still should write copyright notices;
something such as:
  Copyright (C) 2002 Robert Scholz

in every php file. You should also include a copy of the GPL in text version:
I suggest that you repalce docs/LICENSE.ger by:
   http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
(you can drop the .ger suffix since it is not in German)

When you are done, please register your project once more. Sorry for the
inconvenience, but it will be very important for you software to be correctly
licensed.

Cheers,
Jaime