Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU / Automatform

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU / Automatforms - Easy Create Forms to Access Your Data Bases
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:50:43 +0100

You will have to register your project again because:
 - We need to know whether your project already exists or not. If it does,
   you should tell us a URL (could be a temporary one) where we can find it
   to take a look at the source code.
 - If it doesn't exist, we would like to know more details of what you are
   planning to do and what existing tools you expect to use.
 - You should not call you project "GNU/Automatforms" before it is accepted
   into the GNU project. You will be able to add "GNU" in your project name
   later on if the project gets approved to the GNU project, but not before
   (if you don't have any source code to show yet, it is better to wait until
   you do, before applying to the GNU project).

Regards,
Jaime