Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Combinator En

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Combinator Engine
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:08:58 +0100

Hi Rafael,
As explained in the COPYING file you have (the GPL), you should put a
copyright notice and copying permision statement at the beginning of each
source file (I've looked at the most recent versions you have in the
SourceForge CVS repository and didn't find any copyright+copying info).

Please make those changes (you might watn to read
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html) and when you're done, register
your project again (the first registration confirmation message you received
may be helpful for the new registration).

Cheers,
Jaime