Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of gtiny Simulation

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of gtiny Simulation Library
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:35:11 +0100

Good news: you won't have to put up with ugly banners anymore, your project
has been approved.
Please put a free license to your DocBook manual. Since you want to make your
package part of GNU, you should use the FDL (and try to get a texinfo
generated from your DocBook, since that's the recommended format for the GNU
project).

Cheers,
Jaime