[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of gtiny Simulation Libr

From: kosik
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of gtiny Simulation Library
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:46:12 -0400

Matej Kosik <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: gtiny Simulation Library
System name: gtiny
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

My project is an attempt to write an easy-to-use simulation library written in
Objective-C. This library supports event-driven and process-oriented
simulation. This library uses special garbage-collector `boehm-gc\' which comes
with gcc-3.0 (and its successors).

This project is still in development. The feature which I want to add to it
soon is: support for easy and flexible simulation of logic circuits and perhaps
whole computer systems.

It already exists on `https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtiny/\'
and you can download it from there. (I do not like the banners there and that
is why I want to move its project page to savannah).

Other Software Required:
only GNU stuff (gcc-3.0, ld, glibc-2.2.{3,4,...}, ...)

Other Comments:
This project was started with the aim to replace the old simulation
library written in C++.