[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Chinese Translators T

From: chstoneliu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Chinese Translators Team
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 01:14:41 -0400

Chao-Hong Liu <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Chinese Translators Team
System name: chinese
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

This project is dedicated to:

1. translate information of GNU projects into Chinese, both traditional and
simplified, and

2. arrange existent translations from some Chinese authors

to help native Chinese speakers would able to know more about GNU project and
its philosophy...

It only exists in my system and I\'m still working on it.
AND
There is an informal forum that some translators use to discuss related issues
at http://fsf.cosoft.org.cn