Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Chinese Translato

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Chinese Translators Team
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:29:52 +0100

Hi Chao-Hong,
Your project has been approved.

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 08:44:41AM +0800, Chao-Hong Liu wrote:
> Hi, Jaime
>
> > Please tell me what resources you need in Savannah:
> >  1- CVS access to some directory in www.gnu.org?
>
> YES, the pages we are now working located on:
>
> copyleft/
> doc/
> education/
> fsf/
> fun/
> gnu/
> graphics/
> help/
> licenses/
> links/
> manual/
> people/
> philosophy/
> projects/
> server/
> software/
> testimonials/
>
> and the root(www.gnu.org)

To have access to those directories via Savannah, you should join project
"www", if you have not done it yet.

> >  2- CVS repository for software?
>
> NO, currently.

I will disable that feature soon, once we fix some problem we currently have
in our server (if you see any CVS links right now, please ignore them)

> >  3- Homepage for the project?
>
> YES.
I've put your homepage at /server/translations/chinese
(that is http://www.gnu.org/server/translations/chinese)

Please notice that there is a general project "trans-coord" for all
translation teams, coordinated by lmiguel, whose homepage is at
/server/translations

Cheers,
Jaime