[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission o

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission o f FFMC - Echanges Numériques
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:08:21 +0100

If ffmc-en is not a Free Software project it cannot be hosted here.  We host
specific software projects or documentation projects for specific free
software. If you can pick a particular element of an association's
communication policy that you intend to acknowledge in a program or software
manual (i.e. we should be able to associate "project ffmc-en" to a specific
software package or software manual), you can then register a project here.
Also notice that the description must be in English (the official language of
Savannah).

Cheers, Jaime