[Savannah-hackers] Registration at Savannah

From: Alexander Heinze
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Registration at Savannah
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:13:42 +0200

Hello Savannah-Team!

I do have a problem to register my project at
http://savannah.gnu.org .
You can see at the bottom of this email, I tried to register it, but my project is not registered yet.
For the last three weeks we wait for the registration of our project. I registered this project even twice, but there is no response.
We decided to inform you about our project and this is the second email we send to you.

What is my/our mistake in registering my project (called SUSHI)?
Or does it always take so much time to register a project...?

Please give us some answers, because we want to register our project at savannah.
But we are not agree to wait some weeks for a response from you!

Regards,
Alexander Heinze
address@hidden