[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-cvs] savannah ./ChangeLog www/include/G

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-cvs] savannah ./ChangeLog www/include/Group.class ww...
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:48:49 +0200

Seems ok.

Let me know if you find this problem elsewhere.

Regards,

Le mer 29 mai 2002 à 18h24, Jaime E . Villate a écrit :
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 06:04:40AM -0400, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> Modified files:
>    www/include    : Group.class project_home.php
>
> Log message:
>    add the clever way to get homepage (guess if it is a gnu
package or not) directly in the getHomePage function

You still have to make more changes. For instance, "Homepage Link" is
wrong in
   http://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/?group_id=2112

(you'll have to be admin, rahmph or fuzzie to see that error, but the
number
of administrators can grow and they can propagate that wrong info)

And the page
http://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/editgroupinfo.php?group_id=2112

(replace 2112 by any other project you administer)
now gives a php error.

Jaime

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org