[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MLK Tools

From: martin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MLK Tools
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 12:53:38 -0400

Martin Mielke <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: MLK Tools
System name: mlktools
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

The MLK-Tools are just a set of scripts I\'ve developed over the years during
my time working as UNIX-SysAdmin, in an attempt to make my life easier because
I\'m \"lazy\"
(I do preffer writting 1000 lines of code than repeating the same command line
twice...).
I\'m still engaged as UNIX-SysAdmin to I think that these utils might be
usefull for some other fellows.

To tell the truth, by now they are a front-end for some other UNIX commands,
such as tar + gz, or even for programms developed by others. Whenever I have
time, I\'ll re-code almost everything to make it more \"independant\".

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it to finish a first release version.

Other Software Required:
Requires popular system tools such as:

   Korn-shell,
   tar,