Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Xbot - simple irc

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Xbot - simple irc bot
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 02:12:50 +0100

In order to release your project under the GPL you must write copyright
notices and copying permission statements at the beginning of every source
code file, and include a copy of the plain text version of the GNU GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt; copy it, for instance, into a file named
COPYING).

Please make those changes following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and when your are done register
your project again.

Regards,
Jaime

P.S. The description you write in the registration form will go to the
"savannah-hackers" list and not to the project pages in Savannah. When your
project is approved, you'll have to write another description for the general
public.