[Savannah-hackers] How do I add a user to a project?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] How do I add a user to a project?
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 15:03:47 -0400

Howdy all,

I know I'm being dumb.  I'm sure of it.  So feel free to berate me.  But ...
I'm trying to add users to the project I administrate on savannah (nmh)
and I can't figure out how to do it.  I've cruised all around the admin
web pages and I can't seem to find out where I do it.  I checked the
documentation, and I couldn't find anything indicating how to do it.

I _know_ I'm missing something, but I can't for the life of me figure out
what.  If you could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

--Ken