Re: [Savannah-hackers] How do I add a user to a project?

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] How do I add a user to a project?
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:35:02 +0200

Le ven 07 jun 2002 à 21h25, Ken Hornstein a écrit :
>on the page https://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/?group_id=x
>
>for your proper project, you have on the right a box "Group Members"
>
>with a field "Login Name:" and a button "Add User".
>
>If you are not able to see it, please tell me what www browser you
use
>and what theme you use.

Sigh, I'm an idiot.  It was off on the right of my screen, and I
didn't
notice the scroll bar at the bottom.  Thanks!

(It's rather odd it was that far over, but go figure.  I'm using an
old
version of Netscape and the default theme).

There is some recurrent problems with this browser, but not criticals on with the default theme. Making HTML correct for this browser means making HTML non-standard. We could test the browser and adapt the HTML code but it's a lot of work for a obsolete browser.

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org
* http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)