[Savannah-hackers] unable to upload files

From: Olivier Moïses
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] unable to upload files
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:14:24 +0200

Hi,

I try to upload files without success.

I do not understand. I followed all the steps as explained in your SSH-FAQ.

I use puttygen (Win32 version) to generate Private and Public Key.

I edit Public key and cut & paste it to http://savannah.gnu.org/account/editsshkeys.php key field

This is a part of the key :

1024 37 121730288….0101526907 rsa-key-20020615

I cut & paste the scp command list as displayed in the page Savannah File Admin

I use PSCP instead of scp (Putty SCP on Win32).

The problem is that PSCP ask me for password and not passphrase.

I tried to give my savannah password of course without success.

Where is the problem ? In the SSH1 Key ?

I tried to pscp file (upload and download) on another Linux (a website I administrate) machine with success

Thanks,

Regards

Olivier Moïses