Re: [Savannah-hackers] unable to upload files

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] unable to upload files
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:18:35 +0200

Have you waited for the next cron job ?

Le sam 15 jun 2002 à 12h14, Olivier Moïses a écrit :
Hi,

I try to upload files without success.
I do not understand. I followed all the steps as explained in your
SSH-FAQ.

I use puttygen (Win32 version) to generate Private and Public Key.
I edit Public key and cut & paste it to
http://savannah.gnu.org/account/editsshkeys.php key field

This is a part of the key :
1024 37 121730288….0101526907 rsa-key-20020615
I cut & paste the scp command list as displayed in the page Savannah
File
Admin
I use PSCP instead of scp (Putty SCP on Win32).
The problem is that PSCP ask me for password and not passphrase.
I tried to give my savannah password of course without success.
Where is the problem ? In the SSH1 Key ?
I tried to pscp file (upload and download) on another Linux (a website
administrate) machine with success

Thanks,

Regards
Olivier Moïses