[Savannah-hackers] Re: a command list that works

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: a command list that works
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:19:37 +0200

Le sam 15 jun 2002 à 15h07, Olivier Moïses a écrit :
Hi,

This command list works fine : pscp -v -r lea-0.0.1.tgz
address@hidden:/upload/lea/
<mailto:address@hidden:/upload/lea/>
This commands list doesn’t work : pscp -v r lea-0.0.1.tgz
address@hidden:/upload/lea/unstable.pkg/0.0.1/
<mailto:address@hidden:/upload/lea/unstable.pkg/0.0.1/>

you are right, I fix this error just a few minutes left.

My first question is : is it correct (and important) to publish
something
without the tree expected (I guess not !)

You can publish something without the tree expected. The effect will be that it wont appears on the filelist. But you can. The filelist is a service available since only several weeks, so the most of the project hosted dont use it and dont follow the tree expected.

My second : does the scp (unix version) recursively create tree ?

There's a -r option.

I will also try to find more information about pscp. Are you
interested by
an HOW-TO about the question for your other windows users ?? (If
success of
course !!!) ?

If there is special informations required for windows user, I think it would be better included in the same docs than the informations for anyone.

Regars

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org
* http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)