Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of spiff

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of spiff
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:00:18 +0100

Please register your project again, but this time replace the generic
description shown in the registration web page by your own description.

Also notice that "System name" is the name of your project, which will be used
by the Savannah system to create a directory and a group with that name.
You definitely don't want your project to be dubbed "win2000".

Finally, If your project only works on the win2000 operating system, you
cannot register it here. We only host projects that can be used by our
audience (people who use completely free operating system without any
proprietary components)

Regards,
Jaime