[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FreeProspect

From: gregorysimonet
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FreeProspect
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:35:24 -0400

Grégory Simonet <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: FreeProspect
System name: freeprospect

FreeProspect is a management tool designed for multi-users business canvassing
and thanks to which it is possible to accurately monitor the contacts made by
the entire marketing department.
It manages the calendar and notifies users when they have to get in touch with
the clients (phone, fax, email …).
Its search engine enables the users to search for a company while taking
several criteria into account, and to quickly find the appropriate company
(ies).
The use of FreeProspect is protected by an authentication process. Each user
has it’s own login and password.
FreeProspect is user-friendly software but quite powerful ;)

It already exists, in an alpha version, and I need a web-host for the files
(about 100 Kb).
Thx

Other Software Required:
A web server (works with apache on GNU/Linux).
PHP 3.x 4.x
MySQL 3.x
(and emacs for the edition of the config file)

Other Comments:
This software was created within the framework as an internship at the
Euryale.fr web agency. The company and myself wish to \"offer\" FreeProspect to
the GNU community. Feel free to use it and to help me/us to develop it further !