Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FreeProspect

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FreeProspect
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:19:45 +0100

Hi Greg,
In order to release your project under the GPL you must write copyright
notices and copying permission statements at the beginning of every source
code file, and include a copy of the plain text version of the GNU GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt; copy it, for instance, into a file named
COPYING).

Please make those changes following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and when your are done register
your project again (next time you register it, don't forget to give us a URL
where to find the sources, or send them in a separate e-mail message)

Cheers,
Jaime