Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SwigEiffel

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SwigEiffel
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:11:34 +0200

Le dim 23 jun 2002 à 14h00, Paolo Redaelli a écrit :
Il sab, 2002-06-15 alle 23:43, Mathieu Roy ha scritto:
> you can send it too me by mail, it's not a problem. If you can do it
in
> the next few hours, send it to me. If you send it tommorow, prefer
> sending it too address@hidden
> (I will not be connected between tomorrow 11 PM in France and
> Wednesday.)
Have you received the tarball?

I'm afraid but I dont think so. I'm not able to check this.

Really sorry for the inconveniance. You should send it too Jaime (address@hidden), moderator this week, or to Loic (address@hidden), moderator the next week.

 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org
http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)