[Savannah-hackers] still problem with freefont cvs module

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] still problem with freefont cvs module
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:42:37 +0200 (CEST)

I've just checked the freefont cvs module on savannah again, and there
are still `dummy timestamp' entries almost everywhere in the `Entries'
files.  BTW, I got no response to my previous mail sent on June 3rd.

Can this be fixed, please?  It's not funny that cvs sends more than
9MByte to the cvs server due to the missing time stamp just to find
out that the files are identical.

    Werner