[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of French translation fo

From: bdrieu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of French translation for the GNU GPL
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:59:43 -0400

Benjamin Drieu <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: A licence doesn\'t apply as such.

Translation will have the same licence as the GNU GPL, that is freely
distributable but not modifiable.

All tools we use (such as xsl templates) are of course free software.

Package: French translation for the GNU GPL
System name: gpl-french
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

This project aims to coordinates efforts on officially translating the GNU GPL
ni French.  People involved in this projects are from various background, both
technical and legal.  Of course, we already have a benediction from the FSF and
rms.

A preversion of the French version of the GPL has already been written and will
be put on savannah pages.

Other Software Required:
xsl processors for rendering

Other Comments: