[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Collaborative Develop

From: zratchet
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Collaborative Development Environment
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:10:47 -0400

Mikey Lubker <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: GPL license for the software - but I will probably have to work
out licensing agreements for the companies\' software I plan to support
(companies includes Macromedia, Adobe, Corel, IBM, VA Software, GNU, AOL,
Clickteam, RedHat, Apple and Sun)
Package: Collaborative Development Environment
System name: codev

My project will create plugins for connecting programming, office, graphics,
video, audio, 3D, compression and installation tools to messenger services and
IRC to allow collaboration between physically seperated software developers
(case in point: Open Source Programmers)
Tools, CVS or other folders, and chat windows would appear in a shared desktop
on all participants screen that would work on any OS (through Java)

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:
It will require Java, IM and the Tools that you would use (i.e. Flash,
StarOffice, Photoshop, iMovie, Sound Forge, WinZip, InstallShield, etc.)

Other Comments:
This will probably require Commercial support to be able to work with the
people in the companies that make the tools (examples above) Opensource
software such as GCC, GCJ, EMacs, etc would be supported too.