Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Collaborative Dev

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Collaborative Development Environment
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 09:25:06 +0200

        Hi,

        Your project requires proprietary software and cannot be
hosted on Savannah for this reason. Savannah is willing to provide
resources and time to developers writing Free Software that can be
used without the need to ask for permission to a proprietary software
vendor.

        Also please note that Savannah is a service to the Free
Software movement that was initiated in 1984. It has goals very
different from the Open Source movement started in 1998.

        Thanks for your understanding,