[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of BIM Telnet Client

From: matthewFarhat
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of BIM Telnet Client
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 10:55:55 -0400

Matthew Farhat <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: BIM Telnet Client
System name: bimtelnetcli

The BIM Telnet Client.
Written in java. It includes support for aliasing, triggering, and
synchronized AI command handling on a standalone basis.
All aliases, triggers, and patterns may be saved and loaded for
later use. At the time of creation this was intended to
be used for text based MUD\'s(Multi-User Dungeon).
There is also support for creating, saving, loading,
viewing grids(with a north, northeast, east, etc. down,
up matrix). This grid can be used in conjunction with
notification methods provided for communication between
two socket connection with an application scope for
seeking a location on the grid for example(and executing
a pattern when applicable). No ansi color support.
Total size including class files and source files is 261KB.

At some point I would like to expand all functionality
to network scope. I could envision the application then
being used as a transaction like server. This project
is functional now. There is no documentation yet, but
it is generally straightforward. Right now this project
is on the backburner because I am working on several
projects, but someone might be interested in pursuing
the project.

Other Software Required:
Java Runtime Environment v1.2

Other Comments: