Re: [Savannah-hackers] Email notification of changes in Emacs

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Email notification of changes in Emacs
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:41:06 +0200

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

> Have you read the Savannah FAQ about this ?

I'm already subscribed to the emacs-commit mailing list (and I could
surely subscribe to emacs-diffs), but I got the impression that there
was a special mechanism for Emacs from the pre-Savannah times.  In
that special mechanism you can also set up that some people receive
diffs for some files only.

Now I'm looking through the emacs/CVSROOT directory and can't find
anything.

Okay, thanks.  I'll just read the commit messages.