[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Aurion Music Manager

From: fabio . giovagnini
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Aurion Music Manager
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 06:38:40 -0400

Fabio Giovagnini <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Aurion Music Manager
System name: arnmusicmng
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

The aim of the project is to implement a funny SDL-based user interface for
mpg123, mkisofs, cdrecord, lame and other very powerfull command-line based
tools. Feel Free to see your music on your TV

You can download the 0.2 version from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/arnmusicmanager/
or visit
http://www.aurion-tech.com/

Other Software Required:
-) Ensure you have pvaw123; this tool allows to you to play .wav audio files.
 If you haven\'t you can download it form http://www.aurion-tech.com/pwav123/
  Follow the instructions in INSTALL and/or README file to install it.

-) Ensure you have mpg123 Version 0.59r or newer.
  If you haven\'t you can download it form
http://www-ti.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/~hippm/mpg123.html
  Follow the instructions in INSTALL and/or README file to install it.

-) Ensure you have Cdrecord 1.9 or newer.
  If you haven\'t you can download it form
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/private/cdrecord.html
  Follow the instructions in INSTALL and/or README file to install it.

-) Ensure you have mkisofs 1.13 or newer.If you haven\'t you need cdrecord
suite.

-) Ensure you have cdda2wav. If you haven\'t you need cdrecord suite.

-) Ensure you have lame version 3.70 or newer.
  If you haven\'t you can download it form http://www.mp3dev.org/mp3/
  Follow the instructions in INSTALL and/or README file to install it.

-) Ensure you have libSDL version 1.2.0 or newer.
  If you haven\'t you can download it form
http://www.libsdl.org/download-1.2.html
  Follow the instructions in INSTALL and/or README file to install it.

-) Ensure you have GUILib version 1.1.0 or newer.
  If you haven\'t you can download it form
http://www.libsdl.org/projects/GUIlib/index.html
  Follow the instructions in INSTALL and/or README file to install it.

-) Ensure you have SDL_image version 1.2.0 or newer.
  If you haven\'t you can download it form
http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_image/index.html
  Follow the instructions in INSTALL and/or README file to install it.

-) Ensure you have CDDB_get-1.66 or newer.
  If you haven\'t you can download it form http://armin.emx.at/cddb/
  Follow the instructions in INSTALL and/or README file to install it.

Other Comments:
Contact me for every reasons. I\'d like a lot you write to me when you download
the software and try to use the system. I need every kind of feedback
informations to develop better the system. WRITE TO ME everything about the
project for feedback purpose.
The e-mail adress is : address@hidden