[Savannah-hackers] Re: A new request about CVSROOT structure

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: A new request about CVSROOT structure
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 12:47:49 +0200

I dont know others way to do it.
Just tell remind me what is your project unix name please.

Regards,

Le jeu 04 jui 2002 à 11h37, Olivier Moïses a écrit :
Hi Mathieu,

A new mail (again) but my CVS problems appears too hard regarding my
level
in CVS usage:

I want to make a new organisation of my directories INCLUDING empty
directories (where obj and temp files are stored during compilation)

Actually, in this directory organisation, there is empty directories
wanted
and (unfortunately) unwanted.
In you last mail, you wrote me that empty directories are not
important.

But this way is unfortunately not compatible whit what I would like to
do.

According that I cannot remove myself this empty directories, I would
like
to remove all the project tree under the CVSROOT.
After this, I will be able publish a new clean directory structure and
hope
that I won't disturb you anymore about this.

The way to understand and mastering CVS is harder than expected.

Excuse me again,

Kind regards,

Olivier

Ps : of course, if you know a better way (whitout asking and
disturbing you)
to remove part or full directory structure under CVSROOT, don't
hesitate to
write it to me

 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org