Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNUnfo

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNUnfo
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 17:30:17 +0200

Hi,

We don't accept project name with GNU without until there are really official part of the GNU project, to avoid confusions.
Could you propose a name without GNU within ?

I understand that your project may be GNU package soon but you'll have the possibility to add GNU in the project name later. Note that the most of the GNU packages dont have gnu in their system name, as emacs, edma, textutils...

Could you resubmit your project with a different name (as unfo for example) ?