[Savannah-hackers] [ 101052 ] Deleting uploaded files ?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101052 ] Deleting uploaded files ?
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 08:31:36 -0400

Support Request #101052, was updated on 2002-Jul-05 13:42
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101052&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Jul-05 14:31

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Links (2.1pre1; Linux 2.4.18-3 i586; x)

You what to delete all files in your project download area?

Currently, only us can do this. So, just tell us.

About the user mailing list, that's an idea, we'll discuss about it.

By: yannforget