[Savannah-hackers] [ 101052 ] Deleting uploaded files ?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101052 ] Deleting uploaded files ?
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 07:42:04 -0400

Support Request #101052, was updated on 2002-Jul-05 11:42
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101052&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yannforget
Date: 2002-Jul-05 11:42

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=3872
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/2.2.1; Linux)

Hi,

I don't if this is the right place to ask, but I
didn't find anything else.

I have a few questions regarding administration of a
project, and I was looking for a user mailing list
where I could ask these. Is there any such mailing
list ?

I have created the project "stamps-sql" and uploaded
a few files. Now I want to use CVS and delete and
rename some of the file uploaded. I didn't find any
way to do that, and I read all the FAQ I could.

Thanks,
Yann Forget