[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Development Chain

From: stcarrez
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Development Chain for 68HC11 and 68H
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 16:13:09 -0400

Stephane Carrez <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: GNU Development Chain for 68HC11 and 68H
System name: m68hc11
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

The project is the GNU Development Tool Chain for 68HC11/68HC12.
It is based on:
  - gcc
  - gdb
  - binutils
  - newlib
  - and several examples specific to HC11/HC12

The project will only host patchs, fixes, improvements of gcc, gdb,
and others that are not integrated in FSF original CVS trees (due to
difficulties I may have in doing so).

The project exists since late 1999 and is available on
http://m68hc11.serveftp.org.  I would like to relocate it.

Other Software Required:
GNU Compiler Collection 3.x, 2.95
GNU Binutils 2.1x
GNU Debugger 5.x
Newlib (optional) 2.10

Other Comments:
I am the maintainer of 68HC11/HC12 port in FSF gcc, gdb and binutils.
I have FSF papers signed for the gcc, gdb and binutils.
My intention is not to do another gcc, gdb, ... but to have a
central point where HC11/HC12 specific fixes can be made more easily.