Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Amrita TutGen

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Amrita TutGen
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:43:57 +0100

Your project has been approved and you should have received a welcoming
message explaining how to proceed.

As you develop it, please keep in mind that to keep your project hosted in
Savannah, it should not depend on Java 1.3/Swing which are proprietary; it
should work with one of the free implementations of Java (see:
http://www.gnu.org/software/java).

You will have to register your project again, giving a URL to the sourcecode
or stating that it will be developped using only free implementations of Java.

Regards,
Jaime