Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Multi purpose sca

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Multi purpose scanner
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:50:55 +0100

I get the following error message at the URL you provided:
  The requested URL / was not found on this server.
  Apache/1.3.26 Server at mpscan.sourceforge.net Port 80

and http://www.sourrceforge.net/projects/mpscan says that project does
not exist. Could you please register your project again with a valid
URL?

Regards,
Jaime