[Savannah-hackers] Re: Problem(?) with savanah

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Problem(?) with savanah
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:47:56 +0200

Le jeu 11 jui 2002 à 14h51, Michael Vogt a écrit :
Hi Mathieu,

Yes, this is a know and recent bug, we try to fix this. It some kind more difficult than usually since Jaime & Loic are at the LSM in Bordeaux (me too, but I'm in Bordeaux normally)

So far savanh works like a charm. But today, I wanted to create a
mailinglist for synaptic and I encountered this error:
-----------------------------8<-----------------------------
https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/admin/index.php

Warning:
fopen("http://mail.freesoftware.fsf.org/mailman/sfverify?list=synaptic-devel&password=p","r";)
- Success in
/subversions/sourceforge/src/savannah/www/mail/admin/index.php on line
89

Unable to open remote file, try again later.

Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59
Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111, USA Verbatim copying and
distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium,
provided this notice is preserved.
Document history
-----------------------------8<-----------------------------

This happend after I clicked at "Add This List"
(https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/admin/index.php?group_id=2422&add_list=1)

If you prefer that I send this report to address@hidden, just
let me know :)

It's better to send it to savannah-hackers since others one can be able to fix the problem.

thanks,
 Michael

P.S. I tried again later, as writen in the above notice. But after
1h, I still get the same error.

You're right, I tried.
It's probably due to recent change about domain names.

GPG Fingerprint = EA71 B296 4597 4D8B 343E  821E 9624 83E1 5662 C734
You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Nethack When...
You look both ways down the corridor, start to sweat...
then realise you're looking at your EMail address

 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org
http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)