[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission - confusion

From: Nehal Mistry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission - confusion
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:36:05 -0700

Hi,

im sorry one of us is confused at the moment...
i am not using GNU GPL but i am using
the Expat license, which is GNU GPL
compatible, according to your site. i am
guessing that is ok.. since it was one
of the choices for 'licenses' when i was registering
this project.

the site i was pointed to,
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html
sais

"This is a brief explanation of how to place a program
under the GNU General Public License or the
Lesser General Public License."

 ... my question last time was, how do i implement this if I
am not using GPL? (i am using Expat) ,
do i just modify the copying permission
statement to say Expat instead of GPL

i am not using proprietory license, i am
using Expat...

please reply back to me with solution.

sorry, Nehal ( address@hidden )