Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Certi

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Certi
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:54:52 +0100

Your project has been apprroved and you should have received a welcoming
message explaining you how to proceed.

Since you are using two different licenses, the license of the
overall package should be the most restrictive of the two: in this case the
GPL. Therefore, I have updated the license information of your package to the
GPL; you can write in the documentation that a part of you package can be used
under a more permissive license (the LGPL). If you find that incovenient, then
register another project for the library only and keep the main module in this
project.

Regards,
Jaime