Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of mondriaan

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of mondriaan
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:07:11 +0100

We only host projects that can be used in a completely Free Software system,
without having to install any proprietary packages.
ClibPDF is proprietary software, as you can see in their website:

  "It is free for private, non-profit use, but a commercial license is
   required for for-profit applications"

If you manage to find a free replacement for ClibPDF, or you convince the
authors of ClibPDF to make it Free Software, you can then register your
project again.

Regards,
Jaime