Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of I/O buffers and u

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of I/O buffers and utilties
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:11:02 +0200

        Hi,

        I'm a bit confused by the COPYING file. All files are under the
LGPL but the COPYING file states various obligations that are confusing
to me. Note that since your files refer to the LGPL, the additional comments
at the beginning of the COPYING files are void (you can't modify the LGPL).
Would you consider removing them for the sake of clarity ?

        Please submit your project again when you've decided how to solve
this,

        Thanks in advance,