[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of I/O buffers and utilt

From: john
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of I/O buffers and utilties
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:27:14 -0400

John Pritchard <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: I/O buffers and utilties
System name: iou
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

Essential I/O buffers and related utilities used in many experimental
and production projects over the past four years.  I\'ve been
repackaging them into each project and would like to put them
somewhere completely independent.  As I\'ve seen StringBuffer used in
gnu.*, the drop- in replacement `gnu.iou.chbuf\' is more appropriate
without synchronized methods.

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution from
http://www.comoc.net/gnu.iou.zip (drop point for this message only).

Other Software Required:
gnu.iou: Java 1.1
gnu.iou.sh: Swing (java 1.2+)