[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SFI Herkeois Backup

From: javier . flores
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SFI Herkeois Backup
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 04:12:00 -0400

Javier Flores <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: SFI Herkeois Backup
System name: herkeois

Our project is based on webmin, perl and xfs(dump) and provides a easy to use
interface for backup xfs partitions.
Herkeois provides following functions:
- backups to a local HDD
- backups to a tape drive
- backups to a remote host using smbclient
- notification via email
- reports
- restore files, directories or complete backups
- full and differential backups
Its called herkeois backup and we have already version 1.01. There are already
a few people using herkeois. We now want to make it free

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://infrappliance.sfi.ch/herkeois.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
webmin, xfs, xfsdump, perl, samba