[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] freefont want to be a GNU package

From: Free Software Foundation
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] freefont want to be a GNU package
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:55:09 -0700

Please add this software to the GNU Evaluations list, and acknowledge
back to this address when it has been added.

Please note the following in the entry:

      * bkuhn checked to make sure the maintainer, Primoz Peterlin
        <address@hidden>, agreed to GNU policy.

      * Primoz originally got in touch with us via registering on savannah,
        requesting us to make it a GNU program.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942