Re: [Savannah-hackers] List admin

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] List admin
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 01:04:13 +0200

Dans un message du 25 Jul à  2:43, Peter Hanappe écrivait :
> I'd like to access the mailing list admin thru
> http://mail.freesoftware.fsf.org/mailman/admin/iiwusynth-devel
> but fail to login with my savannah password. Are there any
> additional administrative steps to be taken to get access?

You cannot use your savannah password. At the creation of the list, an
email with the password had been sent to you. If you want it to be
reset, open a technical support request on the savannah projet (You have
to be logged in of course).

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

        Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is done. (Metallica)