Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Dr. Geo

From: Hilaire Fernandes
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Dr. Geo
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:33:00 +0200

A more complete description is avalaible at
http://www.gnu.org/software/dr-geo/dr-geo.html.
 The software is already a GNU project, I just want to move it to Savannah!
If there is problem with that just let me know.

DrGenius source code is in Gnome CVS, drgenius2 modules
(http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=drgenius2).
 I have removed all the tar ball from the sourceforge web site, I do not have
other
source for tar ball and I do not want to do it now as I have a small
bandwith from here. Is it a problem?

DrGeo code is there http://ofset.sourceforge.net/drgeo/drgeo-0.8.4.tar.gz.

I have resubmitted the project aswell with a longer description.

Hilaire